- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in China
- Book hotel stays in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
Dalian weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 66°C sea temperature
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Dalian, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Dalian in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Dalian in April, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dalian in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dalian in April - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Dalian in April?
The average sea temperature around Dalian in April is 6°C.
Does it rain in Dalian in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Dalian in April and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dalian sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dalian in April 2022. Select a month to view Dalian sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||05:39||18:17|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:18||18:30|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||04:57||18:45|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.