- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Dalian weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 170170 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for China
The July weather guide for Dalian, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dalian in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Dalian in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dalian in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dalian in July - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Dalian in July?
The average sea temperature around Dalian in July is 22°C.
Does it rain in Dalian in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Dalian in July and the average monthly rainfall is 170mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Dalian in July?
On average less than 1 day in July in Dalian is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dalian sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dalian in July 2022. Select a month to view Dalian sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||04:32||19:23|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||04:41||19:18|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||04:53||19:06|
- Save on holidays to Asia, Africa & South America in 2021/2022
- Book escorted tours to China, India, South Africa & more
- Enjoy the Great Wall of China, Taj Mahal or african safari
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.