- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Smithers weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -1-1°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- -7-7°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7373 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Smithers, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for British Columbia
How cold is it in Smithers in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -1°C in Smithers in November, falling to -7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Smithers in November?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Smithers in November - that's 17% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Smithers in November?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Smithers in November and the average monthly rainfall is 73mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Smithers sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Smithers in November 2020. Select a month to view Smithers sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:33||16:51|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||08:01||16:25|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||08:28||16:07|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is warm in British Columbia in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.