- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Smithers weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 88°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The April weather guide for Smithers, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Smithers in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Smithers in April, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Smithers in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Smithers in April - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Smithers in April?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Smithers in April and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Smithers sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Smithers in April 2022. Select a month to view Smithers sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:00||20:06|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:25||20:33|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:51||21:02|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.