- Discover top Air Canada offers on flights to Canada
- Browse the lowest fares available or search by date
- Book flights to Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal & more
Smithers weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -1-1°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -11-11°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Smithers, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for British Columbia
How cold is it in Smithers in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -1°C in Smithers in February, falling to -11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Smithers in February?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Smithers in February - that's 30% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Smithers in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Smithers in February and the average monthly rainfall is 48mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Smithers sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Smithers in February 2021. Select a month to view Smithers sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||08:18||17:08|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:52||17:35|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:19||18:04|
- Save on holidays to USA & Canada with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Florida, New York, Las Vegas & more
- Filter deals by holiday type, Tripadvisor rating & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is warm in British Columbia in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.