- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Smithers weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- -5-5°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- -13-13°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The December weather guide for Smithers, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Smithers in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -5°C in Smithers in December, falling to -13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Smithers in December?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Smithers in December - that's 15% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Smithers in December?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Smithers in December and the average monthly rainfall is 74mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Smithers sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Smithers in December 2021. Select a month to view Smithers sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||08:29||16:06|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||08:47||16:02|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||08:52||16:12|
- Save up to £772 per couple on tours in 2021
- Plus receive up to £300 in air credit
- Book escorted tours & cruises with Cosmos & Globus
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.