- Save on skiing holidays to Canada in winter 2020/2021
- Pay low deposits from Just £100 per person
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Smithers weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -5-5°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- -13-13°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The December weather guide for Smithers, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for British Columbia
How cold is it in Smithers in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -5°C in Smithers in December, falling to -13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Smithers in December?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Smithers in December - that's 15% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Smithers in December?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Smithers in December and the average monthly rainfall is 74mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Smithers sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Smithers in December 2020. Select a month to view Smithers sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||08:30||16:06|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||08:48||16:02|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||08:52||16:12|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is warm in British Columbia in December for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.