- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Smithers weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The May weather guide for Smithers, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Smithers in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Smithers in May, falling to -0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Smithers in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Smithers in May - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Smithers in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Smithers in May and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Smithers sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Smithers in May 2021. Select a month to view Smithers sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:48||21:04|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:20||21:32|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||04:59||21:55|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.