- Save on expedition cruises with top Hurtigruten deals
- Book cruises to Alaska, Antarctica, Svalbard & the Arctic
- Plus destinations across Europe, Caribbean & Americas
Smithers weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The July weather guide for Smithers, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Smithers in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Smithers in July, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Smithers in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Smithers in July - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Smithers in July?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Smithers in July and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Smithers sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Smithers in July 2022. Select a month to view Smithers sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||04:56||22:09|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:13||21:56|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:37||21:32|
- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.