- Save on skiing holidays to Canada in winter 2021/2022
- Book early with Crystal Ski for the best deals
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Smithers weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The June weather guide for Smithers, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Smithers in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Smithers in June, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Smithers in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Smithers in June - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Smithers in June?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Smithers in June and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Smithers sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Smithers in June 2021. Select a month to view Smithers sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||04:58||21:56|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||04:51||22:08|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||04:56||22:09|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.