- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book holidays to Europe, Dubai & Canada
- Plus flights & holidays to the USA, Caribbean & beyond
Dhaka weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bangladesh with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Bangladesh
The January weather guide for Dhaka, Bangladesh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dhaka in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Dhaka in January with low heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dhaka in January?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dhaka in January - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Dhaka in January?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Dhaka in January and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dhaka sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dhaka in January 2022. Select a month to view Dhaka sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:41||18:23|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:43||18:33|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:40||18:44|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.