- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Dhaka weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bangladesh with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bangladesh
The February weather guide for Dhaka, Bangladesh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dhaka in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Dhaka in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dhaka in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dhaka in February - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Dhaka in February?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Dhaka in February and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dhaka sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dhaka in February 2022. Select a month to view Dhaka sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:39||18:45|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:32||18:53|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:21||19:01|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.