- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Dhaka weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bangladesh with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bangladesh
The March weather guide for Dhaka, Bangladesh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dhaka in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Dhaka in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dhaka in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dhaka in March - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Dhaka in March?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Dhaka in March and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dhaka sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dhaka in March 2022. Select a month to view Dhaka sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:21||19:01|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:07||19:08|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:52||19:14|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.