- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Kuta weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 267267 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The February weather guide for Kuta, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuta in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kuta in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuta in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuta in February - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kuta in February?
The average sea temperature around Kuta in February is 29°C.
Does it rain in Kuta in February?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Kuta in February and the average monthly rainfall is 267mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Kuta sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kuta in February 2022. Select a month to view Kuta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:18||18:47|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:22||18:45|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:24||18:40|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Where is hot in Bali in February for 2022/2023?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.