- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Kuta weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 267267 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The February weather guide for Kuta, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuta in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kuta in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuta in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuta in February - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kuta in February?
The average sea temperature around Kuta in February is 29°C.
Does it rain in Kuta in February?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Kuta in February and the average monthly rainfall is 267mm.
Kuta sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kuta in February 2021. Select a month to view Kuta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:18||18:47|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:22||18:45|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:24||18:40|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Where is hot in Bali in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.