- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Kuta weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 325325 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The January weather guide for Kuta, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuta in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kuta in January with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuta in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuta in January - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kuta in January?
The average sea temperature around Kuta in January is 29°C.
Does it rain in Kuta in January?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Kuta in January and the average monthly rainfall is 325mm.
Kuta sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kuta in January 2021. Select a month to view Kuta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:04||18:42|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:12||18:46|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:18||18:47|
- Save 15% on worldwide tours & adventure holidays
- Book travel deals for Asia, Europe, Africa & more
- Travel before 31st October 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Where is hot in Bali in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.