- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Kuta weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 325325 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The January weather guide for Kuta, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuta in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kuta in January with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuta in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuta in January - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kuta in January?
The average sea temperature around Kuta in January is 29°C.
Does it rain in Kuta in January?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Kuta in January and the average monthly rainfall is 325mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Kuta sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kuta in January 2022. Select a month to view Kuta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:04||18:41|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:12||18:46|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:18||18:47|
- Explore top handpicked deals on luxury holidays
- Sign up for free to receive exclusive deals daily
- Book holidays to destinations around the world
Where is hot in Bali in January for 2022/2023?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.