- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Kuta weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 146146 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The October weather guide for Kuta, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuta in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kuta in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuta in October?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuta in October - that's 84% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kuta in October?
The average sea temperature around Kuta in October is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Kuta in October?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Kuta in October and the average monthly rainfall is 146mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Kuta sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kuta in October 2021. Select a month to view Kuta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:04||18:14|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:56||18:14|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:51||18:15|
- Browse latest special offers from Oberoi Hotels & Resorts
- Check out destination specific offers for India & beyond
- Book deals online with participating hotels
Where is hot in Bali in October for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.