- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Kuta weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 146146 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The October weather guide for Kuta, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuta in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kuta in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuta in October?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuta in October - that's 84% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kuta in October?
The average sea temperature around Kuta in October is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Kuta in October?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Kuta in October and the average monthly rainfall is 146mm.
Kuta sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kuta in October 2020. Select a month to view Kuta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:04||18:14|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:56||18:14|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:51||18:15|
- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Where is hot in Bali in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.