- Save up to 15% on summer holidays in 2021
- Book holidays to Europe, Caribbean, Indian Ocean & more
- Travel before 31st October 2021 (inclusive)
Kuta weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The May weather guide for Kuta, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuta in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kuta in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuta in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuta in May - that's 83% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kuta in May?
The average sea temperature around Kuta in May is 28°C.
Does it rain in Kuta in May?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Kuta in May and the average monthly rainfall is 101mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kuta sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kuta in May 2022. Select a month to view Kuta sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:22||18:10|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:24||18:07|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:27||18:06|
- Save on holidays with latest offers from Virgin Holidays
- Book US holidays to Florida, New York, LA & Las Vegas
- Plus Caribbean breaks to Barbados, Cuba, Antigua & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.