- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Kuta weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4444 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The August weather guide for Kuta, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuta in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Kuta in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuta in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuta in August - that's 85% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kuta in August?
The average sea temperature around Kuta in August is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Kuta in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Kuta in August and the average monthly rainfall is 44mm.
Kuta sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kuta in August 2021. Select a month to view Kuta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:34||18:18|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:29||18:19|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:22||18:18|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Where is hot in Bali in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.