- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Kuta weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4444 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The August weather guide for Kuta, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuta in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Kuta in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuta in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuta in August - that's 85% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kuta in August?
The average sea temperature around Kuta in August is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Kuta in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Kuta in August and the average monthly rainfall is 44mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kuta sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kuta in August 2022. Select a month to view Kuta sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:34||18:18|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:29||18:19|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:22||18:18|
- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book holidays to Europe, Dubai & Canada
- Plus flights & holidays to the USA, Caribbean & beyond
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.