- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Kuta weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The September weather guide for Kuta, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuta in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Kuta in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuta in September?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuta in September - that's 85% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kuta in September?
The average sea temperature around Kuta in September is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Kuta in September?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Kuta in September and the average monthly rainfall is 79mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kuta sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kuta in September 2021. Select a month to view Kuta sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:21||18:18|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:13||18:16|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:04||18:14|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.