- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Kuta weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 221221 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The March weather guide for Kuta, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuta in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kuta in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuta in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuta in March - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kuta in March?
The average sea temperature around Kuta in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in Kuta in March?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Kuta in March and the average monthly rainfall is 221mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kuta sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kuta in March 2022. Select a month to view Kuta sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:24||18:40|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:24||18:32|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:23||18:24|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.