- Save up to 10% on holidays to Vietnam
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Hanoi weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Vietnam with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 297297 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Hanoi, Vietnam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hanoi in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Hanoi in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hanoi in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hanoi in August - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hanoi in August?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Hanoi in August and the average monthly rainfall is 297mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Hanoi in August?
On average 2.3 days in August in Hanoi are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Hanoi sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hanoi in August 2020. Select a month to view Hanoi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:31||18:35|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:36||18:26|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:40||18:13|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Vietnam
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Vietnam
Where's hot in Vietnam in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Vietnam in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.