- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Lake Havasu City weather in August 2020
- 3838°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Lake Havasu City, Arizona shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lake Havasu City sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Havasu City in August 2020. Select a month to view Lake Havasu City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:48||19:38|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:59||19:23|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:10||19:04|
- Browse latest holiday offers & last minute deals
- Book holidays departing soon & school holidays
- Plus find holidays based on preferred budget
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Arizona in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Arizona in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.