- Save up to 30% on worldwide tours & adventure holidays
- Pay £1 upfront deposits + 21% off My Own Room
- Travel before 31st March 2022 (inclusive)
Lake Havasu City weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3838°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Arizona
The August weather guide for Lake Havasu City, Arizona shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lake Havasu City in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 38°C in Lake Havasu City in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Havasu City in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Havasu City in August - that's 87% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lake Havasu City in August?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Lake Havasu City in August and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Lake Havasu City sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Havasu City in August 2021. Select a month to view Lake Havasu City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:48||19:39|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:59||19:23|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:10||19:04|
- Save up to 40% on holidays with exclusive deals
- Book holidays in 2021 in the Boxing Day sale
- Destinations include Canaries, Greece, Turkey & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Arizona
Where is hot in Arizona in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Arizona in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.