- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Dushanbe weather in August 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Dushanbe, Tajikistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dushanbe in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Dushanbe in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dushanbe in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dushanbe in August - that's 81% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Dushanbe in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Dushanbe in August and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Dushanbe sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dushanbe in August 2020. Select a month to view Dushanbe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:27||19:35|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:40||19:18|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:53||18:56|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Tajikistan
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Tajikistan in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tajikistan in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.