- Save on holidays to Africa with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Morocco, Zanzibar, South Africa & more
- Filter deals by star rating, price, duration & more
Nairobi weather in August 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Nairobi, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nairobi in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Nairobi in August, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nairobi in August?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nairobi in August - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nairobi in August?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Nairobi in August and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Nairobi sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nairobi in August 2020. Select a month to view Nairobi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:37||18:41|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:35||18:39|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:30||18:35|
- Find low prices on flights to Kenya
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.