- Explore the latest holiday offers for China
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Hohhot weather in August 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 125125 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Hohhot, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hohhot in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Hohhot in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hohhot in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hohhot in August - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hohhot in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Hohhot in August and the average monthly rainfall is 125mm.
Hohhot sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hohhot in August 2020. Select a month to view Hohhot sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:30||19:49|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:45||19:30|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:59||19:07|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to China
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.