- Save on escorted tours & river cruises worldwide
- Check out late deals & exclusive online discounts
- Book tours in Asia, Middle East, Europe & South America
Hohhot weather in July 2023
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The July weather guide for China (Hohhot) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More about China
How hot is it in Hohhot in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Hohhot in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hohhot in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hohhot in July - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hohhot in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Hohhot in July and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
Hohhot July sunrise & sunset times
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hohhot in July 2023. Select a month to view Hohhot sunrise and sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st July 2023||05:05||20:09|
|Sunday, 16th July 2023||05:15||20:03|
|Monday, 31st July 2023||05:28||19:51|
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.