- Save up to 15% on ski holidays in winter 2021/2022
- Book early for the best deals on winter sun & ski
- Travel between 21st Nov 2021 & 22nd Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Hohhot weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The October weather guide for Hohhot, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Hohhot in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Hohhot in October, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hohhot in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hohhot in October - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hohhot in October?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Hohhot in October and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hohhot sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hohhot in October 2021. Select a month to view Hohhot sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:30||18:16|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:46||17:52|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||07:02||17:31|
- Save up to £100 on A-ROSA river cruises
- Choice of saving £60 or £100 depending on stays
- Save £60 (6-7day cruise) or £100 (8+ days)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.