- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Hohhot weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Hohhot, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Hohhot in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Hohhot in April, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hohhot in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hohhot in April - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hohhot in April?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Hohhot in April and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hohhot sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hohhot in April 2021. Select a month to view Hohhot sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:17||18:58|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:55||19:13|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:33||19:29|
- Book flights worldwide in 2021/2022 with Virgin Atlantic
- Receive up to £500,000 COVID cover for free
- Travel before 30th April 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.