- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Yerevan weather in August 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Yerevan, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Yerevan in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Yerevan in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yerevan in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yerevan in August - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Yerevan in August?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Yerevan in August and the average monthly rainfall is 23mm.
Yerevan sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yerevan in August 2020. Select a month to view Yerevan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:00||20:16|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:14||19:57|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:29||19:35|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Armenia
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Armenia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Armenia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.