- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Little Rock weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Arkansas with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9898 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Arkansas
The February weather guide for Little Rock, Arkansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Little Rock in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Little Rock in February, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Little Rock in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Little Rock in February - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Little Rock in February?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Little Rock in February and the average monthly rainfall is 98mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Little Rock sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Little Rock in February 2022. Select a month to view Little Rock sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:07||17:38|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:56||17:51|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:39||18:04|
- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.