- Save on holidays to the USA & Canada with Virgin Holidays
- Holiday prices start from just £420 per person
- Destinations include LA, New York, Boston, Miami & more
Washington weather in April 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Washington, D.C. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Washington in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Washington in April, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Washington in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Washington in April - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Washington in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Washington in April and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Washington sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Washington in April 2020. Select a month to view Washington sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:52||19:32|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:31||19:46|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:11||20:00|
- Save on hotel stays in Washington DC, USA with Hilton
- Browse available hotels on a map to find the perfect location
- Book online with Hilton Hotels for the lowest price
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
More D.C. destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.