- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Gaborone weather in April 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 4444 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Gaborone, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Gaborone weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Gaborone in April is a warm 28°C (82°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 68% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 44mm (1.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Gaborone sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gaborone in April 2020. Select a month to view Gaborone sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:25||18:15|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:31||18:01|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:38||17:49|
- Explore the latest holiday offers for Botswana
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Where's hot in Botswana in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Botswana in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details