- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Yerevan weather in April 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Yerevan, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Yerevan weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Yerevan in April is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 4°C (39°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 46% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 45mm (1.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Yerevan sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yerevan in April 2020. Select a month to view Yerevan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:46||19:27|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:24||19:41|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:03||19:56|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Where's hot in Armenia in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Armenia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.