- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Belek weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9595 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Antalya Coast
The March weather guide for Belek, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Belek in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Belek in March, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belek in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belek in March - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Belek in March?
The average sea temperature around Belek in March is 17°C.
Does it rain in Belek in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Belek in March and the average monthly rainfall is 95mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Belek sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Belek in March 2022. Select a month to view Belek sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:27||18:50|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:06||19:04|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:43||19:17|
- Book a 2 week holiday & get a third week completely FREE
- 3rd week on B&B basis - upgrades available
- Destinations include the Algarve, Cyprus, Spain & Malta
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.