- Find the cheapest flights with the Jet2 Low Fare Finder
- Simply say where and when you like to travel
- Low fares from Leeds Bradford, Manchester and more
Belek weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 224224 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Antalya Coast
The January weather guide for Belek, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Belek in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Belek in January, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belek in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belek in January - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Belek in January?
The average sea temperature around Belek in January is 17°C.
Does it rain in Belek in January?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Belek in January and the average monthly rainfall is 224mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Belek sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Belek in January 2022. Select a month to view Belek sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||08:09||17:50|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||08:07||18:04|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:59||18:20|
- Book summer 2022 early with easyJet holidays
- Free child places available + low deposits from £60
- Travel between 1st Jun & 31st Oct 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.