- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Belek weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Antalya Coast
The April weather guide for Belek, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Belek in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Belek in April, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belek in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belek in April - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Belek in April?
The average sea temperature around Belek in April is 18°C.
Does it rain in Belek in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Belek in April and the average monthly rainfall is 48mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Belek sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Belek in April 2022. Select a month to view Belek sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:42||19:18|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:22||19:30|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:03||19:44|
- Save on beach holidays with latest cheap deals
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.