- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms with Hotels.com
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Belek weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Antalya Coast
The October weather guide for Belek, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Belek in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Belek in October with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belek in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belek in October - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Belek in October?
The average sea temperature around Belek in October is 25°C.
Does it rain in Belek in October?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Belek in October and the average monthly rainfall is 79mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Belek sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Belek in October 2021. Select a month to view Belek sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:51||18:39|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||07:04||18:18|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||07:19||18:00|
- Save up to 10% on holidays with First Choice online
- Book holidays to the Antalya Coast in 2021/2022
- £0 deposits with direct debit & free child places
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.