- Save on beach holidays with latest cheap deals
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Belek weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Antalya Coast
The June weather guide for Belek, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Belek in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Belek in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belek in June?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belek in June - that's 84% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Belek in June?
The average sea temperature around Belek in June is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Belek in June?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Belek in June and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Belek sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Belek in June 2021. Select a month to view Belek sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:38||20:09|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:36||20:17|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:40||20:19|
- Pay £30 low deposits on holidays per person
- Book cheap holidays to Europe, Mediterranean & more
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.