- Save on flights in 2021/2022 in easyJet sale
- Explore cheap flights to destinations across Europe
- Travel before 26th March 2022 (inclusive)
Belek weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Antalya Coast
The May weather guide for Belek, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Belek in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Belek in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belek in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belek in May - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Belek in May?
The average sea temperature around Belek in May is 21°C.
Does it rain in Belek in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Belek in May and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Belek sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Belek in May 2022. Select a month to view Belek sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:02||19:44|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:47||19:57|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:39||20:09|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.