- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Belek weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Belek, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Antalya Coast
How hot is it in Belek in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Belek in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belek in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belek in August - that's 91% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Belek in August?
The average sea temperature around Belek in August is 29°C.
Does it rain in Belek in August?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Belek in August and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Belek sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Belek in August 2020. Select a month to view Belek sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:01||20:02|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:14||19:46|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:26||19:25|
- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where is hot in the Antalya Coast in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Antalya Coast in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.