- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Perth weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
Recommended for Western Australia
The November weather guide for Perth, Western Australia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Perth in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Perth in November with no heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Perth in November?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Perth in November - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Perth in November?
The average sea temperature around Perth in November is 19°C.
Does it rain in Perth in November?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Perth in November and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Perth sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Perth in November 2020. Select a month to view Perth sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:19||18:42|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:09||18:54|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:03||19:07|
- Book a 2 week holiday & get a third week completely FREE
- 3rd week on B&B basis - upgrades available
- Destinations include the Algarve, Cyprus, Spain & Malta
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
Where is hot in Western Australia in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Western Australia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.