- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Perth weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 169169 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
Recommended for Western Australia
The July weather guide for Perth, Western Australia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Perth in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Perth in July, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Perth in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Perth in July - that's 52% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Perth in July?
The average sea temperature around Perth in July is 19°C.
Does it rain in Perth in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Perth in July and the average monthly rainfall is 169mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Perth sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Perth in July 2022. Select a month to view Perth sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||07:18||17:23|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||07:15||17:31|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||07:06||17:40|
- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.