- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Perth weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Perth, Western Australia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Perth in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Perth in December with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Perth in December?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Perth in December - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Perth in December?
The average sea temperature around Perth in December is 21°C.
Does it rain in Perth in December?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Perth in December and the average monthly rainfall is 12mm.
Perth sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Perth in December 2020. Select a month to view Perth sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||05:03||19:08|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||05:05||19:19|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||05:13||19:26|
- Save on holidays to Australasia with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Melbourne, Sydney, Perth & Queensland
- Filter offers by price, star rating, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
Where's hot in Western Australia in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Western Australia in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.