- Browse latest special offers on hotel stays in 2020/2021
- Book hotels in the Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Includes discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Ho Chi Minh City weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Vietnam with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 257257 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Vietnam
The July weather guide for Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ho Chi Minh City in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Ho Chi Minh City in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ho Chi Minh City in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ho Chi Minh City in July - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ho Chi Minh City in July?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Ho Chi Minh City in July and the average monthly rainfall is 257mm.
Ho Chi Minh City sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ho Chi Minh City in July 2021. Select a month to view Ho Chi Minh City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:35||18:20|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:39||18:20|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:42||18:18|
- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours in 2021
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Vietnam
Where is hot in Vietnam in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Vietnam in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.