- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Ho Chi Minh City weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Vietnam with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 249249 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Vietnam
The August weather guide for Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ho Chi Minh City in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Ho Chi Minh City in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ho Chi Minh City in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ho Chi Minh City in August - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ho Chi Minh City in August?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Ho Chi Minh City in August and the average monthly rainfall is 249mm.
Ho Chi Minh City sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ho Chi Minh City in August 2021. Select a month to view Ho Chi Minh City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:42||18:17|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:44||18:12|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:44||18:04|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Vietnam
Where is hot in Vietnam in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Vietnam in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.