- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire worldwide with Enjoy Travel
- Book car hire for destinations in the UK, Europe & beyond
- Discount code cannot be combined with other promotions
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Trinidad and Tobago with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 212212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Port-of-Spain, Trinidad, Trinidad & Tobago shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Trinidad & Tobago
How hot is it in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad in November - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Port-of-Spain, Trinidad in November?
The average sea temperature around Port-of-Spain, Trinidad in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad in November?
There are usually 25 days with some rain in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad in November and the average monthly rainfall is 212mm.
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Port-of-Spain, Trinidad in November 2020. Select a month to view Port-of-Spain, Trinidad sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:57||17:42|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:02||17:40|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:08||17:41|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Trinidad & Tobago
Where is hot in Trinidad & Tobago in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Trinidad & Tobago in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.