- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Nicaragua coronavirus travel advice
The latest coronavirus statistics for Nicaragua and up-to-date resources on travel advice including government organisations and international agencies. Track daily changes of the coronavirus outbreak in Nicaragua.
Nicaragua coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Nicaragua - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for the Nicaragua - Ministry of Health, Nicaragua
- Coronavirus timeline in Nicaragua - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
Are there entry restrictions to Nicaragua due to the coronavirus?
All non-resident foreign nationals are banned from entering Nicaragua. There are no quarantine restrictions in place in Nicaragua.
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Nicaragua?
If you arrive in the UK from Nicaragua you do need to self-isolate for two weeks.
FCO travel advice
Nicaragua coronavirus - latest statistics
Below is the latest Nicaragua coronavirus statistics on the Wednesday 30th September 2020 reported at 04:23 (UTC) on 30th September 2020.
- Total number of confirmed cases to date: 5,170
- Total number of deaths to date: 151
- New cases confirmed in the past day: 97
- Deaths recorded in the past day: 2
Nicaragua coronavirus timeseries
Cases over time
Cases by day
Deaths over time
Deaths by day
The data displayed is from the 2019 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) Data Repository developed by Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (JHU CSSE) in Baltimore, United States.
Coronavirus in Central America
|Country||Total cases||Total deaths||New cases*||New deaths*||Updated|
*Recorded in the past day.
Coronavirus - country by country
Recommended for Nicaragua
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.