- Save EXTRA 10% on 18-29 trips worldwide
- Book online at least 9 months in advance to get discount
- Excludes Tailor-made, Asia passes, short breaks & 3rd parties
Managua weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Nicaragua with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Nicaragua
The November weather guide for Managua, Nicaragua shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Managua in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Managua in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Managua in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Managua in November - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Managua in November?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Managua in November and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Managua sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Managua in November 2021. Select a month to view Managua sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:38||17:19|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:43||17:17|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:50||17:18|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.