- Save EXTRA 10% on 18-29 trips worldwide
- Book online at least 9 months in advance to get discount
- Excludes Tailor-made, Asia passes, short breaks & 3rd parties
Managua weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Nicaragua with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Nicaragua
The December weather guide for Managua, Nicaragua shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Managua in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Managua in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Managua in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Managua in December - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Managua in December?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Managua in December and the average monthly rainfall is 16mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Managua sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Managua in December 2021. Select a month to view Managua sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:50||17:18|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:58||17:23|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:05||17:31|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.