- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Managua weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Nicaragua with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 140140 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Nicaragua
The July weather guide for Managua, Nicaragua shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Managua in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Managua in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Managua in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Managua in July - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Managua in July?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Managua in July and the average monthly rainfall is 140mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Managua sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Managua in July 2022. Select a month to view Managua sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:24||18:14|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:28||18:14|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:32||18:11|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.